Home » Ten Year Old Boy Witnessed Cops Shooting and Subsequently killing Handcuffed Man

Ten Year Old Boy Witnessed Cops Shooting and Subsequently killing Handcuffed Man


By Bo Thornton

Ze’Morion Dillon-Hokins, a ten-year-old boy, recently came forward to reveal that he saw a handcuffed man being shot in the head by police. Dillon-Hokins explains how he saw the shooting of 24 year old Jamar Clark just a few yards away. Dillon-Hokins said, “They took out a gun and popped him in the face”

The death of Clark led to protests in Minneapolis.

Ze’Morion’s witness statement may prove to be crucial since investigators say there is no body cam or dash cam footage that captures the entire incident.

Ze’Morion reported to Daily Mail Online that he had been playing video games on his PS4 when he heard shouting. He then saw Clark trying to get to the ambulance where Clark’s girlfriend was being treated.

When Clark was asked to step back. He replied “f*** you’ to them.”

He went on to say that Clark put his hands up when police officers approached him and he was handcuffed. Clark was then ‘choke-slammed down’ by the officers right outside his front door.

Ze’Morion then said, “Then they took out a gun and ‘popped’ him in the face.”

He said Clark was face down when he was shot, but the officers flipped him over after the shooting. Ze’Morion said before Clark was dragged to an ambulance, one handcuff was removed while the other remained on a wrist.

A wooden stick, placed by investigators, marks the spot on Plymouth Avenue North where the shooting occurred, directly in front of where Ze’Morion lives with his mother and four siblings.

His mother Tequila Dillon, 31, claims her son was in shock afterwards. She went on to say, “He was at home playing on his PS4 when he heard something was going on and went outside to see what it was. He saw it all and it has upset him. He came in and fell right over and said ‘They are killing us.’ No child should see something like that.” The young boy will see a therapist to try help him get over it and is currently staying home from school.

Clark was shot in front of the Ecks of the World private club. Police are said to have seized CCTV video which may have captured the scenes from across the street.

The 10-year-old also gave a statement to Minnesota Bureau of Criminal Apprehension Investigators who were brought in to help prepare an independent report on the incident. His statement contradicts initial official claims that the victim appeared not to have been in handcuffs.

Minneapolis police have refused to identify the two officers who apprehended Clark, one of whom shot him. The two officers were drug tested, seen by a police psychologist and have been put on administrative leave.

The Minnesota Department of Public Safety, which is helping coordinate the various agencies involved in the probe, said the officers’ identities would be revealed once they had been interviewed.

Also helping with the investigation which is expected to take between two to four months are the FBI and the U.S. Dept. of Justice’s Civil Rights Division.

Police worry that political activists may stir up tension after hundreds blocked an interstate and disrupted traffic.

Clark’s father James Hill refused to call for calm and instead issued a rallying call. His home is close to the Fourth Precinct police station which has been occupied by demonstrators led by members of Black Lives Matter.

He told Daily Mail Online: “I wish I could burn that police station down for what they have done to my son. It was a cold blooded execution of a man whose hands were tied. Where is the justice in that? I can’t describe seeing your son laying there in hospital with his eye shot out and being that way. He was as good as dead the moment the police shot him.

They kept him alive to buy some time while they figured out what to do. This is a terrible situation, but I welcome people protesting. That is another black life gone. That is again one too many.”